Kickoff your 4th of July by joining a 1,000 riders at this year's Firecracker Bike Ride!! Come early for the ride and stick around for the after-party with music, food and tasty beverages!
Proceeds from the ride benefit the Greater Carolina’s MS Society to help fight this challenging disease. Last year we raised $15,000 for the cause!!
Register online today! Use your USAC account or create one for free. See registration details below.
• Online registration is open until Tuesday, July 2nd at 8:00 PM EST.
• Day-of registration is $45.00 and opens at 6:30 am on July 4th
• ̶R̶e̶g̶i̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶M̶o̶n̶d̶a̶y̶,̶ ̶M̶a̶y̶ ̶2̶0̶t̶h̶,̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶$̶3̶0̶.̶0̶0̶ ̶(̶$̶1̶5̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶ ̶d̶a̶y̶-̶o̶f̶ ̶r̶e̶g̶i̶s̶t̶r̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶)̶.̶ ̶O̶r̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶S̶u̶n̶d̶a̶y̶,̶ ̶J̶u̶n̶e̶ ̶1̶6̶t̶h̶,̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶$̶3̶5̶.̶0̶0̶ ̶(̶$̶1̶0̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶ ̶d̶a̶y̶-̶o̶f̶ ̶r̶e̶g̶i̶s̶t̶r̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶)̶.̶
• ̶A̶l̶l̶ ̶r̶e̶g̶i̶s̶t̶r̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶p̶r̶i̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶J̶u̶n̶e̶ ̶1̶6̶t̶h̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶r̶e̶c̶e̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶r̶e̶e̶ ̶T̶-̶s̶h̶i̶r̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶o̶p̶p̶o̶r̶t̶u̶n̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶u̶r̶c̶h̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶$̶1̶5̶.̶0̶0̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶F̶i̶r̶e̶c̶r̶a̶c̶k̶e̶r̶ ̶l̶o̶g̶o̶ ̶(̶n̶e̶w̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶2̶0̶1̶9̶!̶!̶)̶.̶
• Specialized Demo Bikes
July 4th, 2019
6:30 AM EST Registration Opens
8:00 AM EST Mass Start (100k first, followed by 50k minutes later)
Carolina Brewing Company
140 Thomas Mill Rd, Holly Springs, NC 27540
Parking will be available in the area around the Brewery.
Start of the ride and after party will be at CBC Brewery with live music, food trucks and beer!
There will be 100km (60 mile) and 50km (30 mile) marked routes with SAG support, as well as stocked rest stops. See route details below.
• Pre-registration packets can be picked up at All Star Bike Shop in Cary. Get 10% off regular priced items while in store! (See pickup dates/times below).
• Specialized Demo Bikes
• SAG vehicle support is provided by HAM Public Radio Services of North Carolina.
• Massage services will be provided by Hands-on-Health to help you recover from the day’s ride.
• Post-ride festivities run from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm.
• Food will be available for purchase from the following food trucks:
• Event pictures provided by Dave Gill, Event Photojournalist
• Tuesday July 2nd is the last day to register online!
• Day-of registration costs $45.00 and opens at 6:30 AM EST on July 4th. Limited supply of additional t-shirts and hats will be available for sale the day of for $15.00 each.
• Pre-registration packets can be picked up before the ride at All Star Bike Shop in Cary on:
• Online registration available through USA Cycling: